lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

What do you do everyday?

To talk about routines, habits and general information is to talk about Present simple.

These are some chores we do as routines: make the bed, do the laundry, do the dishes, clean up the house.
chores Pictures, Images and Photos

I always help my mother to do some chores:

I always make my bed in the morning before going to school.

We do the dishes after having dinner.

My mom cleans up the house, she always keeps it shining.








To talk about habits is necessary to use the frequency adverbs: always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom/rarely/hardly ever and never.

We can also use some time expressions which refer a habit or a frequency of action
Here you have some examples.

Photobucket

I always do yoga on Sunday morning

Students usually do their homework at the computer

We often go to the cinema on Wednesday.

I sometimes listen to music on the radio.

My family and I hardly ever go on vacation in December.

My dad never gets late to work.

I take a bath everyday

From Monday to Friday we take Art lessons.

On tuesday evenings we join our reading club.


We also use present simple to talk about personal information related to:


likes or dislikes:


I like cars but I don't like to wash them